Team Aberdeen – Ambassadors, is a collaboration between VisitAberdeen, University of Aberdeen, Robert Gordon University, James Hutton Institute and Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) to increase the level of national and international association conferences being held in Aberdeen City and Shire.
The Team supports individuals who can influence their own professional association in attracting their conference to be held in Aberdeen.
By bringing your meeting or event to Aberdeen, you can showcase y our research and put the spotlight on the region. Join our group by becoming an Ambassador. More reasons you should get involved:
- Increase your own profile within your industry
- Career advancement
- Strengthen your local sector
- Encourage collaboration and networking
- Showcase the region to a national or international audience
Team Aberdeen – Ambassadors can provide a range of support service to help ambassadors from the research stages to event organisation, through event organisation to the events date and beyond. Ambassadors can take advantage of the following:
- Research support
- Bid preparation and presentation
- Venue searches
- Fully supported site visits
- Budget provision
- Full Professional Conference Organising Services
- Secure online accommodation service
- Visitor information
- Social and partner programme planning
- Bank of Aberdeen City and Shire images and films for promotional material
- Pre-marketing support
- Introduction to industry partners and local government contacts
Team Aberdeen: Drop-in Session in the IMS Building at the University of Aberdeen Foresterhill Campus, Monday 1 February 2016, 8am-12pm.
Come along anytime to speak to one the Team Aberdeen representatives, or sign up to our Bidding Masterclass & breakfast from 8.15am-8.45am or 11.30am-12.00pm.
See full event details here.